Welcome to the Rwanda Travel Trade Page!
We have developed tools and tutorials to help promote and sell Rwanda to your clients. These detailed and up-to-date resources will help you to plan and book a Rwanda vacation that your client will love.
Support provided to the trade in East Africa:
We are committed to creating and maintaining a relationship with the East African travel trade. We are here to help you with questions and inquiries about Rwanda as a destination.
- • Destination Specialist Program: This quick course will give you all the details you need to know for booking a vacation in Rwanda. Upon completion of the specialist program, a logo is available for download to help promote your company as a specialist in Rwandan travel. Other perks include becoming priority for FAM trips, participation in co-op marketing campaigns, listing on consumer facing website, direct contact with a Rwanda expert, and invitations to special events.
- • Sales Toolkits: Our sales toolkits will provide you with all the information you need regarding tourism attractions around Rwanda, selling the gorillas and selling tourism attractions beyond the gorillas.
- • Marketing Copy Gallery: This gallery highlights the main tourist areas of Rwanda and are descriptions ready to be downloaded and used on your website.
- • Flickr Image Gallery: Our Flickr gallery is filled with the best photos of Rwandan tourism and are all available to be used (for free) for your website.
Support provided to the trade in UK, Germany, Russia and North America:
We are committed to creating and maintaining a relationship with the travel trade in the UK, Germany, Russia and North America. We are here to help you with questions and enquiries about Rwanda as a destination. We have developed a series of Sales Tools specific to your own market and in your langauge, as well as a trade-only webiste of Resources to help you develop and sell Rwanda itineraries; and we have embarked on a programme of regular trade FAM trips to Rwanda. We have dedicated country managers who will be very pleased to hear from you and support you as you develop Rwanda as a destiantion for your clients.
UK Country Manager: Ali Rowley: email@example.com
- Germany & Austria Country Manager: Barbara Zieme: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Russia Country Manager: Paddington Tucker: email@example.com
- USA & Canada Country Manager: Ronnie Harris: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Rwanda Development Board was set up by bringing together all the government agencies responsible for the entire investor experience under one roof. This includes key agencies responsible for business registration, investment promotion, environmental clearances, privatization and specialist agencies which support the priority sectors of ICT and tourism as well as SMEs and human capacity development in the private sector.
For any questions, please feel free to contact us and a specialist will respond back shortly.